Glitter Graphics



Outsider - Acquaintance

Hope everyone likes Outsider new song... Acquaintance...

Monday, December 28, 2009

Still Got 1 Week...

Ahhhh... Why time pass so fast??? I haven finish playing & enjoying my holiday... This holiday weren't fun... Cause I had knew my PMR result that I sat on last October... I got a really bad result... So now I have no mood playing & enjoying any game, delicious food and Christmas...


Although I said this holiday weren't fun but still got some days that I feel happy... Like I went to Johor, my cousin "belanja" us to have dinner at a Japanese Buffet Restaurant and I brought Super Junior's 1st Asian Tour DVD... I had attended my cousin' wedding on 6th of Dec... I went to Penang with a school society... After the trip to Penang, I straightly went to Ipoh and leave 4 days there and the last day I had 4 meals... So now I'm really fat... Haha...

I just hope this last week I can really spend my holiday in a proper way... Do all things that I should do... Cause next year I will really busy for starting tuition and school activity... I need to take good result for all my exams... Maybe this will be my last post of this & next year...

Hope everyone will enjoy this 1 week holiday... Let's start a new life next year... Work hard and correct our mistakes that we had done this year... Wish everyone Happy New Year!!!

0 comments: