Glitter Graphics



Outsider - Acquaintance

Hope everyone likes Outsider new song... Acquaintance...

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Younha...

Nearly listen to some japanese and korean album. From these album, I know that many singers really work hard to record or produce songs. For example, one of my favorite female singer - YOUNHA.

From her latest japanese album - Hitosu Sora no Shita (if not mistaken), I can feel that she had put many effort in this album. Is good to see her doing well in her music career in Japan even though they have been many Korea idol groups starting to progress to Japan.

For me, I think that Younha is a very talented singer and songwriter. I like her is not because her songs but her attitude. She really work hard to become a singer in Japan and South Korea. I think she deserve better popularity, because she was talented and she dare to put effort in each of her song.

I really wanted to buy her album. Unfortunately, in my country I cannot even find a music shop which sell her album. All I see is Korea idol group's album. So sad. Wish I can be in Japan so I can buy her album and other talented singers album.

Hope that she can be more famous in Japan and South Korea. Really. ^^

0 comments: